Saturday, October 22, 2011

0 Fear

I am going in for a surgery on Monday, Oct 24, 2011 at 11:00am. I’m scared to death. I really just want to find someone to talk to but I have not had any luck. I want to cancel the surgery and pretend I never knew anything about it and just keep going on with my life. I am so afraid of having this surgery that I am a real basket case. I can’t sleep anymore. I have none to talk to at midnight. I guess I’m afraid I won’t wake up or something.
I can’t put my finger on it but something has really got me wound tighter than and kind of sping ever seen. (ha!) I wish I could cry and get it all out of my system but that doesn’t work either. Well it’s almost midnight so I better go get me something to eat and drink because I probably won’t eat for the next two days. I wish my friends can find time visiting me in the hospital while I’m recovering. Please say a little prayer for me so I won’t be scared…

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...