Thursday, February 16, 2012

0 Lunch at the Dessert Factory

Recently, I has lunch with my colleagues in Cebu. For the name of this place, they got beautiful and yummy desserts here. But it seems I am more in love with their other dishes. I always enjoy their food here. Pork, beef, chicken are well-cooked and flavorful. And this time I visited Cebu again, this place is one on my list which I want to catch u with some friends. 

Here's what we got: 

Hungarian Sausage in Penne Pasta
Sweet & Sour Fish
Kinamatisang Kawali
Boneless Crispy Pata
The moment you enter this place, their staff will greet you. If all staff are busy attending to other customers, expect the manager to be roaming around, helping and assisting the customers, too. They will accompany you to your seat - very welcoming. And you just have to love the Jester's hat that all their staff is wearing. It denotes fun and making their customers feel relaxed and comfortable. The place is designed so colorful and cartoony. There are even big dolls in their cakes area. 




My own rating: 

Food : 5 out ot 5
Service: 5 out of 5
Ambiance: 5 out of 5
Value: 5 out of 5

Ciao!





The Dessert Factory
3/F The Terraces, Ayala Center Cebu, Philippines
Phone #: 032 233 2351
Facebook: Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...