Thursday, June 09, 2011

0 It's Official

It’s offcial. It has been announced to the Steering Committee. I will be going home and will be working from there. Here’s an open letter for my Boss..
Dear boss,
Working with you for the past 9 months has been overwhelming for me. Pero, I am enjoying the feeling. The fact that you accepted my application as your AM, enough na un. Masarap ka ka-trabaho, ang gaan lang. Kahit feeling ko sasabog na brains ko at times, okay lang skin. Of course, there are times na I feel down and let’s say demotivated, I guess normal na un sa mga companies.. Pero you always make it a point na everything’s gonna be alright.
I learned a lot. And honestly, I want to learn more. Sorry if minsan, parang nag-i-stop ang brains ko and madami ako tanong syo. Maka-boss ksi ako.. Even sa mga past employers ko, I tend to be very close w/ my boss and mimic their traits which I think will be very good for me. Hehe. Sabi ko syo nung mother’s day sa text, thanks for being strong for us and enlightening me. Serious un. What I meant sa for being strong for us is being strong for me talaga un. You didn’t know minsan, napanghihinaan ako ng loob everytime mag fail ang projects ko. Pero I have to be strong e. Kapag di na ako okay, I usually asks for a quick discussion w/ u, after nun, okay nko ulit. Ganyan ka kagaan katrabaho..
When I sent my resignation letter, ang sama ng loob ko. I kept on telling myself na how dare me do that to the person who supported me all the way.. I’m sorry.. I’ve been honest w/ u of the reasons because I thought un na lang magagawa ko, ang magpaka-totoo syo.. That was really heart-breaking for me..
Now, its official, I’m going home and still will be working w/ you. I can never thank you enough for believing in me and not letting me go. Honestly, I wished for this. Na di mo ko papayagan umalis, ung mga ganun. Hehe. Nakaka-flatter. Nakaka-boost ng morale. Sincerely, salamat boss.. As I have been telling Lindo, you’re gonna be proud of me someday. Hehe.
I won’t promise anything to you pero I will do my best to prove that you made the right decision. I wanna grow w/ our company. I wanna be of help. Still, it breaks my heart everytime this idea comes to my mind. Nakakaiyak. Nakakainis. Leaving is leaving. Kahit bali-baliktarin nten, things will never be the same. And I am very positive that things will change for the better. Mami-miss kita. Ung mga tawanan nten. Haha! Ung lipstick discussions nten. And ung iba pang mga funny secrets natin about our projects. Ahahah!
Thank you, thank you, thank you boss..
Love,
Ness

Posted with WordPress for BlackBerry.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...