Thursday, August 11, 2011

0 Angel of God..

“Angel of God, my guardian dear, to whom God’s love commits me here. Ever this day be at my side, to light and guard, to rule and guide. AMEN.”
I noticed myself saying this prayer more frequent this past few days. I remember, when my mom taught me this. She said at 2yrs old, I already memorized this (in bulol mode). When I started going to school, this was also the 1st prayer that my teacher taught us, as far as I can remember. I have been in and out of the hospital since I moved back here in Manila. Lab tests, lab tests and more lab tests. Not to mention therapy and follow-up checkups. The follow-up checkups scares me the most. This is when the Doctor will deliver whatever results she got from my tests.. So, before I enter my doctor’s room, I say this prayer.. I know my angel is always beside me..
I hope you say this little prayer too..
Posted with WordPress for BlackBerry.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...