Monday, January 23, 2012

1 Chinese New Year 2012

While some of the blogs I follow posted their greetings for Chinese New Year, I'd like to share my experience in one of favorite chinese restaurants - Ling Nam (Binondo). On my previous post, I don't have any single drop of chinese blood but I love their food. My husband introduced this restaurant to me several years ago. From then on, we would come back if we want to get a taste of some authentic chinese food again.

Ling Nam have four branches already, 2 were company owned and the other 2 are franchise. Been to 2 of their braches - Binondo and in Greenhills. The one in Binondo is their original restaurant. Located in some old Binondo street, this will be a quite of a struggle finding the place if its your first time.

The Wanton Parlor:  616 T. Alonzo St., Sta. Cruz Manila, Binondo   
1st Flr. They have 2nd flr too!

Giant Siopao
Giant Siomai!
Siomai Soup. My favorite!
Will definitely go back!

1 comments:

i♥pinkc00kies said...

sarap naman!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...