Friday, January 27, 2012

0 Sick Duck

Fever. Colds. Sore throat. Stiff neck. Teary-eyes. Body ache. Name it. One thing I'm still thankful right now is I don't have my monthly visit yet or else dysmenorhea will be included in my list. So hard for me, since I still have to do my "work-from-home" duties while I'm sniffing on my colds.. During these days that I miss my Mom.. She's with her balikbayan sister taking some vacation in our hometown Ilocos... 

Another thing that made me more sad today is that my Grumpy can't be my nurse to take care of me. He can't take a time off from his job since they have a client visit.. Sad... 

I just took my meds right now and will hit the sack after this post.. 
I pray to feel better tomorrow.. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...