Monday, February 13, 2012

1 2012 Cebu Day 1: Breakfast at ilaputi

An hour before I landed in Cebu, I was busy BBM-ing my friends, L & R in Cebu. Will be having breakfast with them on my first hour in Cebu. Super excited. But I was welcomed by traffic so, I got a bit late. So happy to be with them. Whenever were together, we laugh a lot. We laugh out loud showing off our esophagus to each other. That's how happy and how natural we are with each other. 

Ilaputi is one of my fave restaurants in Cebu. Aside from the fact that its location is really convenient, they're open 24hrs!! So, anytime I feel hungry, I can always go here and eat alone without the feeling of sadness of eating alone. *emo* Ilaputi's corteous crews and cozy environment attracks a lot of customers. They serve great plates of pasta, sandwiches, salads, tapas and drinks. Among the dishes I remember I ordered from them were the saigon adobo, stroganov, kari kulkarni, parta puti, grilled pork belly, fusion fillet, grilled chinese chicken, chicken mexcebuano and jambalaya. 

All their meals are served in large portions - large enough to satisfy your hunger or even just cravings. 

While we are eating, we were also busy laughing. Catching up with the happenings of our lives. Ang sarap lang ng tumawa ng malakas na natural na natural. Being with people who you can be yourself, is just refreshing. I miss laughing as hard as this. lol 

Here's what we got: 

Grilled LiempoOvernight marinated slab of pork belly, with herbs and spices, grilled to perfection. Served with garlic-shrimp fried rice and coconut milk infused vinegar with onions and ginger. 

Grilled Liempo Php220
Photo credit: fildude.blogspot.com


Grilled Chikari : Tender skinless, boneless chicken breast off-the-grill with curry sauce, served with tomato-basil rice pilaf.

Grilled Chikari Php 220
Photo credit: Google

Mexcebuano Chicken : Overnight marinated chicken breast fillets, dry-rubbed with mexican spices, grilled with home-made bbq sauce. Served with yellow rice and picked vegetables. 

Mexcebuano Chicken Php 230

Shrimp and Two Pesto Pasta : Shrimps tossed in basil and cilantro pesto. 

Shrimp and Two Pesto Pasta Php 210

All these, I love! And this place will always be one of the reasons to go back to Cebu. 

My own rating: 

Food: 4 out of 5
Price: 3 out 5
Environment: 5 out of 5
Service: 4 out of 5

Cheers!!





Ilaputi
GF I1 Bldg., Asiatown, IT Park Lahug, Cebu City
Website: Here
Phone #: 032 415 5680
Email: info@ilaputi.com.ph


1 comments:

Swexie said...

Masarap jan sa Ila Puti. It's the first restaurant I tried in Cebu. My only comment is that their place is a bit small and could not accommodate the influx of customers on peak hours.

www.swexie.me

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...