Tuesday, February 07, 2012

0 4 Fingers Crispy Chicken in Manila

Recently me and my grumpy tried this restaurant in SM North. As usual, SM is jam-packed since they're having a 3-day sale. We were planning to get new curtains, bed sheets and a carpet. But since, we got dizzy by making ourselves busy avoiding people, we decided to just eat. I remember, I saw this place online and we tried our best, exerted effort to walk a little more in the ocean of people to find this place. When we found it, I was not surprised that there weren't a lot of people. This place is barely new, I think. 

The place is awesome! It gave me a very refreshing feeling. I had to left my grumpy in the counter and order food for both of us, because I was busy looking around and taking pictures. Again, this place is AWESOME! From their lighting, to wall and ceiling decorations, comfort room, the amazing doodles in the wall, the plate or should I say, the container they use to serve our food, everything! Awesome. This place is great. Obviously, this is actually New York subway inspired. With the white tiled walls and pale yellow lights (good thing because, I have yellow lights, its giving me headache). 

4Fingers: GF SM North Edsa, QC Philippines
Located beside National Bookstore before Yakimix & Papa John's
There weren't a lot of customers inside, so I get the chance to choose my table. Our drinks was brought to us a few minutes after. It comes with a cool thick paper cup. Then another waiter brought our ordered chicken. I love the metal plate/container they used. 

For me: 3-pc drumstick w/ fries.
I had them in soy garlic and hot & crispy sauces. Php204.46
For my grumpy: 2-pc chicken chops. Php186.81
Crispy Calamari : Php168.75
Total: Php627.00
I think, this is better than the 1st Korean-style fried chicken launched in the Philippines few years back. These chicken are really tasty and not dry. You can taste the flavor up to the meat, not just in the skin. *wink* My grumpy loved it that he said, we will come back next weekends. Haha! 

My own rating: 

Food: 5 out of 5
Ambiance: 5 out of 5
Value for Money: 5 out of 5
Service: 5 out of 5
Overall: 5 out of 5

Definitely, a must-try for those of you who haven't yet. I am definitely recommending this place to you if you love chicken. 

4Fingers Crispy Chicken
Location: GF SM North Edsa, QC Philippines
Beside National Bookstore, before Yakimix & Papa John's
Twitter: @4FCCPhilippines
Webpage : Here
Facebook: Here

Ciao!!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...