Monday, February 06, 2012

0 My Cupcake Gloss

My cupcake gloss are here!! They were delivered a few days ago and after the long wait, they're here, finally. When I first saw them, I immediately wanted to buy them. I found them in one of friends' FB page. I initially ordered 1 set but she gave me discounts that I can't resist, so I ordered 2 sets. Haha! They look super super yummy and so real. I thought they will be fun to use and to give as a gift to my girlfriends. So cute and will be very easy to carry. It can actually fit the smallest pocket of your jeans. 

When they arrived here last week, I was so excited. When I was opening the package and checking them one-by-one, my grumpy said, I look like a little girl - very excited as if I'm opening a Christmas gift. When I saw them, I literally said "wooow!" My grumpy even got one and check it himself - he got curious too! I tried the chocolate. Really nice. Not so sticky and its just natural. No feeling of there's something in my lips, if you know that. And they smell good, too. 

I was planning to give the 1 set to my friend who celebrated her birthday last January 29. But I thought of just giving one for each of my girlfriends on one of our coffee get-togethers. It'll be a sure fun! 

Set1 : Gourmet Pies in Cherry, Chocolate, Orange & Strawberry
Set 2: Fruity Cupcakes in Banana, Strawberry, Vanilla & Apple
I plan to use them in my March trip. They will come very handy. And yes, I will definitely recommend these to my girlfriends! 

My own rating: 

Product: 5 out 5 
Packaging: 5 out of 5
Quality: 5 out of 5
Price: 5 out of 5
Overall: 5 out of 5

Check them out here: Mookie Bar

Cheers!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...