Wednesday, February 22, 2012

1 Dinner at Conti's

Last Sunday, Feb. 19, 2012 was our monthsary. We headed to see a movie then went to a dinner. We decided to try and visit Conti's again, in TriNoma Mall. The place is as usual jam-packed that we have to wait for merely 20mins to be seated. Since it's full, the place was really noisy. We can't even hear ourselves talking to each other. Even we we're talking to the waiter to give our orders, both us and the waiter needed to raise our voice in order to hear each other, literally. 

I am really not a fan of this place. I thought their food is just so-so. Nothing to crave about. Except of course for their desserts. Aside from you won't have the feeling that you're in a little classy restaurant like this, this branch in TriNoma will give you the feeling of being in a fast food chain. 

Here's what we got this time.

I got myself brewed coffee. See, they served this with the ordinary creamer. Gosh. 
For me: Chicken ala Keiv.  Two Thumbs down.
For Him: Grilled Pork Chops. Uhm, pwede na daw.
Appetizer: Gambas. Thumbs Up.
Dessert: Slice of giant Mango Bravo cake. 4 thumbs up.
Total catch on our wallet: Less than a thousand. But I feel like, it's not worth it. 

My own rating: 

Food: 2 out of 5
Service: 3 out 5
Place: 3 out 5
Value: 3 out of 5

Sigh,







1 comments:

i♥pinkc00kies said...

roast beef, salmon or fish kebabs for me. oh and the linguine pesto.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...