Saturday, February 25, 2012

8 Mid-Night Snack with Johnny Rockets

Last Tuesday, I had the chance to meet up with one of my girl friends for 3 main reasons: 1 - so she can get her piyaya which I bought for her in Cebu when I was there 2 - so she can accompany me in giving the other pasalubongs to my Ninong and 3 - so we can catch up. Been weeks since we saw each other. She has been going through something with her family and I was busy with my personal whereabouts too. We don't usually plan our meetups. We just text each other, see if we're free, if so, then, off we go. Haha! Fiinally, we found the day and time that we're both okay. After distributing the pasalubongs to my other friends, we got ourselves into Johnny Rockets' seats in Eastwood. We're not hungry. We just want a place to catch up on our story-telling sessions. It was 10 in the evening. We were the only customer during that time. Here's what we got: 

Bacon Cheddar Burger
(we got 2 of this, one for me & for my Rain - my friend's son)

Tuna Sandwhich

Cheese Fries
Chicken Tenders
We also ordered the chocolate shake, cookies & cream shake and root beer float. The first 3 foods came in about after 20mins. The chicken tenders, probably the cook forgot about it, delivered to our table at exactly 45mins after we placed our orders. I was starting to get irritated that time. Considering that we we're the only customers that time and there were a lot of crews doing nothing. Some were actually busy rehearsing on their stupid dance performance along with the Manager On Duty. 

I wasn't able to take a picture of our shakes, but I'm telling you, they are the worst shakes I've ever tasted. Can you imagine a chocolate shake that doesn't feel like a shake? Its like melted chocolate ice cream that's not cold at all!! I kept my composure and decided not to talk to the Manager anymore. 

We have to asked for our bill twice with different crews. Because the 1st crew forgot that we asked for it, she's was busy watching her colleagues rehearsing. So I have to raise my voice and call the manager and ask her to get the bill for us. After a while, we got it. The change got back to our table after 15mins!! 

2 Bacon Cheddar Burger
1 Tuna Sandwhich
1 Cheese Fries
1 Chicken Tenders
1 Chocolate Shake
1 Root Beer Float
1 Cookies & Cream Shake
-------------------------------------
Php2,4++.00

Kaching!! Not worth it at all. Embarrasing.

My own rating: 
Food: 3 out of 5
Service: 2 out 5
Ambiance: 4 out 5
Price: 2 out 5

Date and Time of visit: February 21, 2012 - 10pm


Johnny Rockets
Location: GF Eastwood Mall Veranda, E. Rodriguez Jr., Ave., Libis, Quezon City Philippines
Contact #: 02 470 2117

8 comments:

Unknown said...

ooohhh i feel sad about what happened. same exp at eastwood too but at different store (komrad). they should have done something about it.

i♥pinkc00kies said...

heavy meal haha :) heard it isn't worth it nga daw dyan.

Unknown said...

Uhm, haven't heard about Komrad. Will keep this in mind. Thanks for sharing!

Unknown said...

Uu, nakaka highblood tlg ung place na to! haha

Hazel said...

omygosh :( Sayang naman!

Sumi Go said...

I've only been to Johnny Rockets once. We visited the Eastwood branch too and okay naman ang service, prompt naman sila back then. We find the food so-so for the price though. Kaya we haven't visited the diner for a second time.. >.<

chrisair said...

I love your title blog, the tuna sandwich are hmmn nomnom, +1 and like your post

Chel said...

I love Johnny Rockets but I have to agree the price is really steep.


http://chelinumerable.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...