Saturday, December 11, 2010

0 Christmas Wish

It’s almost christmas and I don’t know yet what I want. My friends has their wish list already. Some good health for their family, good career for them, trip abroad but of most of them are material things.. Me? Of course, who wouldn’t want a good health and a good career? Who wouldn’t want a vacation abroad? I have been praying for these, just like them.
But, as I was alone in the house, I get to asked myself. What do I really want for christmas? Being married to the man I prayed for is perfect. He was given to me. Not so perfect relationship, but the unconditional love is priceless. Now, I wanna have a family. Of my own. I wanna have the product of our love for each other. Our little angel.
An angel I can call my own. I can hug everytime I want. I can kiss everytime I feel tired. An angel who will call me “Mama”. An angel who will smile at me everytime our eyes talk to each other.
This is what I want for christmas. I’m praying with my own angel to help me with Jesus to give me this blessing.. In HIS time, I know, we will have own little angel too..
Prayer for Having a Baby
Your birth, O jesus, brought much joy to Joseph and Mary. Heaven and earth rejoiced to see new life and hope upon Your coming. Truly thereis no greater sign of Gods’ immense love for the world than His love becoming flesh and dwelling among us.
O Jesus, grant me and my spouse, Francis, the grace to have the joy of our love becoming flesh. We have been married for years. All these years we have been desolate for want of a child.
Grant us the same joy You have bestowed upon Abraham and Sarah by the birth of Isaac; the very same delight of Zacariah and Elizabeth with the coming of John; the very same pride Oracio and Giussepa felt with their son, Francisco Fogione, our dear Padre Pio.

O Jesus, cleanse our hearts from our sins and selfishness that deny us the grace of having a child. Heal our wounded spirit and body. Make our generative faculties fertile. Enkindle our passion and love for each other as husband and wife.

My spouse, Francis and I pledge to give our child a good name. Together we will raise our child in love and holiness, in compassion and charity, in sincere devotion and service to you and your people. We, too duly swear that if ever You are to call our child in the service of the Church, we are going to support our child wholeheartedly in fulfilling Your divine will.

This is our desire, O jesus, to have a child of our own. Do grant our petition for we ask it in Your name, in the name of Your gentle parents Joseph and Mary, in the name of our dear Padre Pio. Amen.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...