Monday, December 20, 2010

0 Diamond Suites & Residences

I think, this is the newest hotel here in Cebu. I heard it was just opened this December. Not sure though.. Anyway, this is where our company christmas party was held. After the charity event in the morning, the celebration will comes next. Presenting: The Diamonds Suites and Residences.
A few feedback:
1. Accommodation, price – all worth it.
2. Clean facilities and room smells good.
3.Dedicated, free wifi for each room.
4. Friendly and polite receptionists and assistants.
5. Friendly and polite security guards ( I have to separate the guards to the crew because they did an exemplary to me, they got wet while getting me a cab!) Hihihi
6. No complementary water. I have to ask for it.
7. No tissue. I have to ask for it.
8. No morning newspaper. I have to ask for it.
9. No pen / pencil. I have to ask for it. It never came.
10. Free breakfast: blah! I have to ask for eggs. No usual tocino. No bacon. Longganisa is yuck! But fruits were great!
5 out of 5. In short, I am one happy and contented customer of Diamond Suites and Residences. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...