Sunday, April 24, 2011

0 Thoughts on Moving

Life doesn’t always require us to simply just wait. There are times we also have to make the move. Eventually, I know I will have to give up some things, even happiness, just to have what I want. But giving up present happiness doesn’t mean giving up future happiness, too. It doesn’t mean that I won’t be happy in the days after. Living life is taking risks, and I want to brave all risks. I’m confident. I’m strong. ‘Coz I’ve been telling myself that no matter where I’ll be, my God will forever remain the same and He’ll always be with me. I’m confident. I’m strong. Because I know for a fact that the God that I know is the GREATEST in the whole wide world!!! And that God? Hmmm…”will NEVER leave me nor forsake me.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...