Saturday, May 21, 2011

0 I’m Going Home Soon..

Almost a year together has passed since we vowed to each other. So much for the changes, some for the better, some for the not-so-great. I can’t believe it’s only been a year. It seems so long ago that we went to see a comedy performance. You splurged and bought the tickets. We laughed as we discovered some things that we can laugh together at. After the show, I kissed you and there were smiles all over me.
This year, instead, life has thrown us a curve ball. Financially, we struggled. There are no elaborated gifts or expensive night outs. My gift for you will be the experience of having another wonderful year. I love you more than words can say. I support you through thick and thin, because I believe in you. You are my best friend. You are the one person I can count on. If I didn’t have you, my life would be lonely. We’ve has amazing experiences, visited beautiful places and gone on many journeys together. Life isn’t easy and nobody said it would be. Our determination to be together made it all worthwhile.
You always seem to know what I need. Like last week, you came home and simply told me you’re happy to be home. You are selfless, always thinking of me even when life gets difficult for you. I am blessed to be married to a man who not only is, but is not ashamed to be a wonderful husband. You know my body like you knows your own. You listen when I speak. You remember all the little things about me. Time and time again, your gift with words has expressed your love to me.
I do my best everyday, to make sure you feel loved and appreciated. I want to give to you exactly what you give to me. The day that we will be together again, those mornings waking up beside you is priceless. When that day comes, it will be yours. That day is yours to do with as you wish. I am yours to do with as you please. I can be your loyal little submissive, here to please you sexually and service your every desire. I can be your wife, be by your side and make love to you all day. We can stay home. We can go out. Your wish is my pleasure. We can do all of the above. The day is ours.
I am going home soon Hon! I love you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...