Monday, January 16, 2012

0 011512: Visit to St. Pio

We or I must say, I never had the chance to visit St.Pio's chapel in Libis until today. Been hearing a lot of good things about the place and the miracles he had to his devotees. Finally, me and hubby went there for the first time. The place is not that hard to find. The cab drivers actually where it is. I, personally don't know exactly the stories behind of him being a saint, so I tried checking online. See here for his history. 


St. Pio's Chapel in Libis, Quezon City, Philippines
Just beside the altar: The Prayer Area: Here's you can touch his hand while praying...


A very realistic crucifix which surely will give you goosebumps. According to the framed writings here, this one shows the face of Jesus Christ right on the top of it every 6pm, everyday...  
And here's another St.Pio's statue. Red liquid was found coming out on his head and nape. They have pictures but they never claimed it was real blood. 
the red liquid
The walls inside the chapel where letters of miracles from St.Pio's devotees are being displayed
the way to the mini chapel
The mini chapel
The door to St.Pio's relic
Here's my first visit.. And will surely go back with the hopes and faith that my wish will also come true... Amen... 




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...