Monday, January 30, 2012

0 Late Post: My Fudge Experience

Today is a low day for me and while I was trying to browse thru my Tumblr photos, I came across with the food we had when I was still in Cebu. At the Fudge Restaurant. This is a pastry boutique in Cebu. Sinfully delicious desserts from breakfast until dinner. This only branch is located in AS Fortuna in Cebu. Not hard to find, in fact, most of Cebu cab drivers knows this place. Not your typical type of restaurant because this is relatively small which I think, can only accommodate 20-30 customers only. Crews, including their Security Guard were friendly. When I was having a dinner there, I even watched the guard feeding a cat staying near the door as if guarding the place too. LOL! Too bad I wasn't able to take a picture of the guard cat. 

photo credit: doispeaks
#888 A.S. Fortuna St.


Pork Chops
Aligue Rice w/ Fried Spanish Sardines
Double Choco Fudge
This is one place which I will definitely visit again once I am given a chance to visit Cebu again. =)

#888 A.S Fortuna St (before Joven's Grill)

Rating: 
Food : µµµµµ
Money: µµµµµ
Place: µµµµµ


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...